COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF BUNGOMA – ROADS INVENTORY AND CONDITION SURVEY
July 2020 – December 2020
This assignment involved carrying our a roads inventory and
condition survey for Kanduyi Sub county in Bungoma. This was
a six 6-month Contract. Based on the agreement, the following
critical study deliverables are derived:
• Base maps on an appropriate scale covering the
inventory for the sub county;
• Inventory and condition attribute data supported on a
• A GIS laboratory set up for a minimum of 4No.
workstations, One Hand held GPS (Tremble or
Equivalent), server, stand- alone plotter all on LAN in
the provided machine room to support item 2;
• Training of 3No members of staff.
Operation and maintenance manuals.
- Site inspections of the roads.
- Picking Inventory Data.
- Conduction Data Module
- Determine maintenance Priority.
- Data Entry analysis.